Mangled Mango Performance Potion
This potion is “slurped” with a spoon to invigorate the partaker’s ability to be exotically artful–either in the fine arts or in the performing arts, especially on a dance floor (it ensures an excellent tango).
Two (2) ripe mangos
Two (2) Tablespoons sugar
One (1) beaker (1 Cup/ 8 oz.) “creme-lead” (heavy cream)
1) Peel the mangoes. Discard peels and seeds, and then slice the fruit into smaller chunks.
2) Put mango slices in a blender and blend until the fruit is mushy.
3) Put creme-lead into a bowl and beat with electric mixer until it stands up in “peaks.”
4) Stir the mango-mush into the now stiff creme-lead.
5) Divide the mush into several serving bowls.
6) Before eating (or serving to others), wave your wand over the concoction and say:
Tangled, mangled mango-mush
Get together to give a rush!
Help my feet move with ease.
Or my hands create wonders, please.