The purpose of butterbeer is to soothe the mind and delight the taste buds, without inducing any sort of alcoholic stupor or inanity. This makes it ideal for youth and adults alike who would like to “kick back and relax,” while still maintaining their alertness and rational thinking. This particular recipe is noted for it use of highly technical magicwaves (microwaves) and its simplicity of concoction.
ButterBeer # 2
1 can root beer (or, a clear soda)—feel free to use a non-caffeine soda
1 tsp. butter (low-sodium butter is preferable)
1 Tablespoon butterscotch topping for ice cream
1/8 Beaker (Cup) liquid coffee creamer
- Place butter and butterscotch topping into a magicwavable container, loosely cover it with a piece of wax paper, and magicwave on medium until the butter and topping are melted.
- While they are melting (and keep an eye on the mixture so it doesn’t explode/splatter all over the magicwave machine), pour the root beer (or, other soda) into a pitcher. Pour slowly and at an angle to minimize the foam “head.”
- Pour the melted mixture into the root beer.
- Pour in the coffee cream.
- Stir well and recite the following spelle three times while stirring:
Mix and match the rich and creamy
Tastes of buttery beer so dreamy;
Melt these words into the butterscotch
So this brew, I won’t botch.